Dr. Jean Paul Giudicelli is a board certified plastic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgeon located in the Dominican Republic.
Thanks to his experience and surgical techniques, he is recognized for his impeccable abdominoplasty procedures, standing out for his discreet scars and natural belly buttons. As well as his commitment to offer elective surgeries with the lowest possible risk, always adhering to medical ethics and respect and accompaniment towards the patient.
- Undergraduate and Faculty of Medicine: Universidad Iberolatiamericana (UNIBE).
- General Surgery Residency: General Hospital of the Armed Forces (HCFFAA).
- Specialty in plastic and reconstructive surgery: Hospital Salvador B. Gautier.
Local and international training and rotations
- Cleft lip and palate at the Children’s Hospital of Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico.
- Facial and nasal techniques at the Peck Center in New Jersey, United States.
- Volunteer in Operation Walk at the Plaza de la Salud General Hospital in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- Volunteer in the Walter Reed program and Operation Smile at the Central Hospital of the Armed Forces.